ALITE has developed and manufactured its own system for the lateral fixing of roller tarpaulin roofs for semi-trailers.
It is a novel folding and rotating integral aluminum bayonet system. Its robust and lightweight construction incorporates thrust bearing and Delrin bushings for optimal maintenance-free operation.
This new component is mounted as standard in all vehicles manufactured by ALITE but it is also available separately so that you can easily mount it on a vehicle, as its fixing is simply screwed. You can buy this component in our WEB store.
At the moment it is not possible to acquire it in the WEB store, but you can contact us and ask us without any commitment. It will be available very soon.
We show you their references:
- REF. 009-015-02-001: RIGHT MOUNT ROTARY BAYONET IN RUNNING ORDER
- REF. 009-015-02-002: ROTATING BAYONET LEFT MOUNTING IN RUNNING ORDER
The bayonets are an accessory that is used to comfortably hold the open roller cover to the side of the vehicle. Our bayonets are rotatable and foldable, they can be folded down so as not to increase the height of the semi-trailer in running order and have a mechanism to rotate when unrolling the roof with an automatic spring, adapting at all times to the position of the canvas. We show you its characteristics and elements:
- All aluminum AL5754 H111 and AL6005 T6 construction.
- Reduced dead weight: 1.85Kg.
- Direct screw mounting on the side panel of the bathtub with internal reinforcement plate.
- Thrust bearing for long and smooth operation.
- Inner Delrin bushing without the need for lubrication. The life of the element is lengthened.
- Manual stirring with double mechanical interlocking by ball positioner.
- Manual transverse rotation with return to the folded position by mechanical spring type.
You can find more information here, on the components page in the download menu.