ALITE has developed and manufactured an “in situ” washing system to make your life easier.
We show you in detail the washing system manufactured by ALITE; undoubtedly a very useful component that can be purchased in our online store to easily mount on your semi-trailer.
We show you their references:
- REF. 009-006-8-2-001: MAIN MODULE 120 l.
- REF. 009-006-8-2-002: EXTENSION MODULE 120 l.
The washing system is used to perform a light cleaning of the vehicle. If you need to lightly clean the interior of the semi-trailer to prepare a new load “in situ” this add-on will make your life easier. It has 120 l of capacity and the possibility of adding another expansion module to add another 120 l of capacity. We show you its characteristics and components:
- All-aluminum construction.
- Low curb weight.
- Own weight: 8.5 Kg.
- Modular mounting with bolted clips for double T chassis.
- 1 “1/4 filler cap with stopcock.
- Pressure regulator with pressure gauge, regulation 0-10 bar. Power supply to the vehicle’s air suspension circuit.
- Lower water discharge collector in rigid metal pressure tube.
- Pressure lance with 25 m of super compact rubber hose.
- Type 30 quick coupling for hose connection / disconnection.
- Possibility of increasing the capacity of the device by incorporating an extension module of 120 l of additional capacity (total 240 l). Modular mounting in parallel or in series with the main module. Connection between modules with 14×1.5 mm PA11 polyamide flexible tube.