INTEGRAL ALUMINIUM GOOSENECK TYPE 20FT CONTAINER SEMI-TRAILER
This is a vehicle designed to carry taller and heavier containers. Its integral aluminum construction allows a reduced empty weight.
- 10.500 mm length.
- Unladen weight of 3,480kg ± 3%.
- Containers of 2,550 mm external width.
- 4,000 mm overall height.
- 905 mm chassis ground clearance in running order.
- Aluminum depressed platform construction.
- 2 aluminum cross members with 4 retractable twist-locks.
- Suitable for 20′ and 30′ containers.
- Rear tray for collecting liquids.
- Aluminum 3-axle chassis.
- 17,5″ BPW drum brakes.
- EBS + RSS
- Pneumatic suspension
- No axle lifts due to low ground clearance.
- According to European type approval.
- 12 wheels with steel rims and 235/75 R17,5″ tires.