In this sense, Carrocerías y Cisternas Alite, S.L. complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD).
Identity of the person in charge
- Owner: Carrocerías y Cisternas Alite, S.L.
- NIF: ESB02104172
- Address: PG. Ind. CL. De la Cierva 14, 16, 18 and 20, Villarrobledo, Albacete - Spain Address: Apdo. 163.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.grupo-alite.eu
Principles applied in data processing.
When processing his personal data, the Data Subject shall apply the following principles which are in line with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (EDPS):
- Principle of legality, loyalty, and transparency: The Data Subject will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Data Subject will inform the User beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Data Subject will only request the data that is strictly necessary for the purpose(s) for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the period of conservation: The Holder will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose(s) of the processing. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and will remove those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be processed in such a way that their security, confidentiality, and integrity is guaranteed. The Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of its users' data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
You do not need to provide any personal data to browse https://www.grupo-alite.eu.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are as follows:
- When contacting through the contact forms or sending an e-mail.
- When you sign up for a subscription form or a newsletter that the owner manages with SendinBlue.
The Holder informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.