INTEGRAL ALUMINUM CONTAINER HOLDER WITH DEPRESSED PLATFORM
We put at your disposal promotions of semi-trailers of different families so that you can know the vehicles of each ALITE range at unbeatable prices. We offer you this integral aluminum container holder with depressed platform:
We will put at your disposal more promotions like this or promotion of components through our web store, you can find out through our social networks:
FEATURES OF THE NEW LATERAL DOORS
In response to the request of a client dedicated to the transport of fuel containers, we present our new design of an integral aluminum semi-trailer for transporting 20-foot containers with a depressed platform.
The main advantage of this vehicle, in addition to its low curb weight, is the minimum container loading and transport height of 908 mm in running order to the ground. According to what has been transferred to us, the minimum height of the container discharge hose connection ports is a fundamental value for the operation with fuels.
- MMTA = 39,000 kg (Maximum Authorized Technical Mass)
- MMTA 1st – 2nd – 3rd = 9,000 kg.
- MMTA King Pin = 12,000 kg.
- 10,500 mm length.
- Empty weight of 3,480kg ± 3%
- Containers of 2,550 mm wide exterior.
- 4,000 mm total height.
- 905 mm height from chassis to ground in running order.
- Aluminum depressed platform construction.
- 2 aluminum crossbars with 4 retractable twist-locks.
- Suitable for 20 and 30 foot containers.
- Rear tray for collecting liquids.
- 3-axis aluminum chassis.
- BPW 17.5 ″ drum brakes.
- EBS + RSS
- Air suspension
- It does not mount axle lifters due to its low ground clearance.
- According to European type approval.
- 12 wheels with steel rims and 235/75 R17.5 ″ tires.